Tuesday 12 January 2016

Interactive Multimedia Design

What Is Interactive Multimedia ?

Multimedia is the integration of text, sound, graphic, animation and video into a single unit. 

Interactive means the user or audience has control over the program or presentation.
  

Task 2

Moodboard
This is my moodboard. All the picture is based on my apps that I will do. 

Mind Map
This is my mindmaps. There have total 15 pages.



Sketches 

1 Design
This is my first design. The concept is flat and simple design.





2 Design
This is my second Idea. The concept is about prism.




3 Design
This is my 3rd design. The concept is about forest. 



4 Design
This is my last design. The concept is about Witch idea.





Final Design Sketches
This is my final design that I choose. There have 2 concept. Forest concept mixed with witch concept.











Storyboard 





Task 3

Design In Adobe Illustrator

This is my step by step at AI 
















2 comments:

  1. Interactive media is a method of communication in which the output from the media comes from the input of the users.

    Interactive Multimedia

    ReplyDelete