Monday 30 November 2015

Basic Computer

Task 1 : Tracing


      Software that I used for this assignment is Adobe Illustrator CS4. Before I start my work  I need  Google to choose a image that I like. Firstly, I used the Pen tool to drew a new one with follow back  the shaped of the image , it is called Vector. Secondly, I click the selection Tool to attract the shape that I trace and put it to other side  because I want to colour the Vector with the same the colour from the original so I used the Eyedropper to take the same colour. Thirdly, after I finish colour the vector  I put the original image and Vector side by side and label it the Original and Vector. It is to make us to saw the different between two picture clearly. After that , I must save the picture so I used the Export in the File and I need to changed the format to JPEG because if not I dont get the image. Then I click the OK button to save it.
The problem that I faced during I do this task  is when is used the Pen Tool. It is because I cannot control that pen while tracing the shaped of pictogram. So, to solve the problem I asked my freinds to teach me how to control it correctly and finally I made it. My observation about this task is I can create my own logo that more creative and unique. With my logo I get earn money with I sell my logo to company and many more.










Task 2 : Gradient




Task 3 : Photoshop




Original

Vector


Task 4 : Photo Manipulated




Final


Final Tracing

Process :








 


No comments:

Post a Comment