Monday 30 November 2015

Typography

Task 1 
 typogrAPHIC WIDOWS AND ORPHANS 

“Widow” is a line of text at the end of a paragraph separated from the rest of the text, meaning that this line is either in the next column or in the next page. It can also appear as an opening line of a paragraph at the bottom of the column or a page, thus separated from the rest of the paragraph.

 Widow: A widow is a word or line of text that is forced to go on alone and start its own column or page
 “Orphan” is a word or few words in its own row that end a paragraph, thus creating too much white space between paragraphs.
Orphan: An orphan is a single word at the bottom of a paragraph that gets left behind 

task 2 


This is my final outcome.


TASK 3 

EXPERIMENTAL ALPHABET OWN TYPEFACES 

Theme :  Light In Dark
Research : I got inspirition from my freinds. He using DSLR  slow shutter speed in the dark place and the result so nice. So that why i choose light for this task. T


Design Process , Mind Maps & Sketches : 






Final Outcome :
This my final outcome.


TASK 4 
Movie poster 



 My Sketches

Step by Step for Captain America :


My final Outcome for Captain America : 

Step by Step for Harry Potter :


My final Outcome for Harry Potter :


Step by Step Hunger Game :




My final Outcome for Hunger Game :



TASK 5
Magazine

This is my part for our magazine. My part is about Movie Poster. I put all my group member movie poster.









No comments:

Post a Comment