Monday 30 November 2015

Intro To Color Study

Task 1   
Basic Color Studies: MY Creative Color Wheel

Hot air balloon sketches :



Plotting the primary colour, secondary colour and tertiary colour :


Primary colour :  Red, Blue & Yellow

Secondary colour :Green, Violet & Orange

Tertiary colour : Orange Red, Orange yellow, yellow-green, blue-green, blue-violet & red-violet.



    Final Artwork :


1.  What is your inspiration
Subject matter that I choose for this task is hot air balloon. What inspire me is the last semester break. For the first time this event is going on at Penang and that is Penang Hot Air Balloon Fiesta. There have a lot of hot air balloon with many variety of shape and colour. That way I choose hot air balloon because its attract so many people to came see it.

2.  Plot to the artwork
I plot it from bottom to the top. Why I plotted that way because it will look more simple and easy to look and understand.

3.  What you learn from this task
What have I learn from this task is with using only 3 colour : red, blue and yellow I can get a lots of colour. 



TASK 2 
Color Psychology



My doodle sketches :




My artwork :)


This is my artwork. R is present my name Rusydi. The color that I used is very bright because it is represent myself, my characteristic and my attitude. I use warm color and cool color. As you can see in my doodle there have several cartoon that I color using red, orange and yellow. Why I am choose that color is because this color  is about passion, exciting, energetic, cheerful, happy, strength and confident. It is reflect to myself, if I with my friends I very crazy, talk so loud, lough so loud and that makes my friends sometime love and hate me. Its so funny. Other than that, color that I used is like blue, green and  violet. This color is about loyalty, trust, freshness, luxury and peaceful. That why I love to use this color for my everyday outfit when I go to class or somewhere else.



What have you learn from this task ?

What have I learn is, now I know what is color psychology. I know where to put it and its must have their own means for every color.


TASK 3
The importance of Color Usage in Artwork

4 Sketches 




Research 
    I’d have to say my target audience : childs between the ages 3-18 years. All the ways to teenagers and young adult. This is because the youth of this generation today are usually like to trying new products, as they like to experiment, discover new things and tend to follow trends. Moreover, why my target audience is the youth is that ice cream is popular within this age group, as it is sweet, colourfull and more importantly is delicious.


  Moreover, my secondary target audience will be aimed at the older generation of today such as parents and adults. This is because if they buy the ice cream for themselves they will buy for their children also.


Step By Step 




Color Wheel 



Final Poster





No comments:

Post a Comment